Weekly Obsession: Dream A Little Dream



After missing out a few weeks due to holidays etc. I am back with a new Weekly Obsession and it's a dreamy one.
Dream A Little Dream by Giovanna Fletcher.

Publication date: 18 june

Sarah is doing just fine. Sure she's been single for the last five years, and has to spend an uncomfortable amount of time around her ex-boyfriend and their mutual friends, and the rest at her tediously mundane job, but it's fine. She's happy(ish).

But it's not surprising that when Sarah starts dreaming about a handsome stranger, she begins looking forward to falling asleep at night. Reality isn't nearly as exciting. That is until her dream-stranger makes an unexpected real-life appearance, leaving Sarah questioning everything she thought she wanted.

Because people never really find the person of their dreams... do they?
Source: Goodreads 


Get it on:
- Amazon
- The Book Depository


What about me?

I have Giovanna Fletcher's other books and I always enjoyed reading them.
She grows as an author with each book and I notice myself liking each new book more than the previous one. I'm curious to find out what she's done with this one.
Not sure when I'll be buying it but I know that I will at some point!

Comments