Weekly Obsession: Fairytale Beginnings


Can you guess what it is this week? It's almost impossible not to know that it's Holly Martin related!
She's all everyone's been talking about lately and doesn't she deserve it!
Having previously loved her Tied Up With Love, it's almost impossible not to be excited about what's coming up next. Surely you must know by now, this week's obsession is Fairytale Beginnings by the ever so lovely Holly Martin!

Publication date: 10 July (OUT TODAY!!!!)

And oh my, look at the gorgeous cover!


Love is an open door…except when it keeps slamming in your face. 
Hopeless romantic Milly Rose has had her fair share of heartbreak. Obsessed with all things Disney, she refuses to give up on finding her Prince Charming – he’s out there somewhere, isn’t he? 
When Milly is given a job to investigate the origins of an historical building in the village of Clovers Rest, she’s not sure what to expect. What she discovers takes her breath away - a beautiful real life Cinderella castle, complete with turrets, a magnificent drawbridge AND a very handsome owner…Cameron Heartstone. 
As Milly and Cameron begin to unearth the secrets of Clover Castle, they can’t ignore the intense chemistry building between them. But they’ve both been hurt badly before. Can they take a big leap of faith and find their own happily-ever-after?
Source: Goodreads

Get it on:
- Amazon UK
- Amazon US
- The Book Depository


What about me?
IT'S OUT TODAY SO GO AND GET IT!!!! GO, GO, GO!
I was completely and utterly in love with Holly's last novel Tied Up With Love (review here) and am very excited to get my hands on this one! I have pre-ordered my copy and am now waiting for it to arrive in the post! All I can say is I am incredibly excited about this book, I am absolutely in love with the cover.

AND I have a very exciting Fairytale Beginnings post scheduled to come out tomorrow!
I hope you're all keeping your eyes peeled!


One last thing before I leave you all to go to your favourite book buying spot :D
Holly Martin is currently holding a competition in honour of her newest book release. Click on this link to find out more about it and good luck! ^^

Comments