Weekly Obsession: Always The Bridesmaid



This week's obsession is *drum roll*
Always the Bridesmaid by Lindsey Kelk
Tadaaaaaaa, I received a proof copy of this book from my friend Margo who works at a bookshop.
Publication date: May 7th 2015

 
Maddie Fraser has never been anything other than the girl in the background: golden boy Dan’s little sister, crazy Shona’s minion, workaholic Sebastian’s ex and now she’s also the girl in the middle of her warring best friends. 
Lauren has announced she’s getting married – just as Sarah’s husband asks her for a divorce. Nothing in Maddie’s career in event organising has prepared her for this particular combo of planning and real pain. The news that her ex is also tying the knot is the final straw. While the magazines say she should be leaning in, all she wants to do is sleep in. But whether she likes it or not, everything is about to change for Maddie. For better or worse, this grown-up bridesmaid is taking centre stage…  
Source: Goodreads


Get it on:
Amazon
The Book Depository (free worldwide shipping)


What about me?
The moment I received Always the Bridesmaid I was hooked. I finished this book in 2 days and absolutely loved it!
I'll be putting up my review very soon! :D
If you like Lindsey Kelk and her I heart series then you're going to love this one too!

Comments