Weekly Obsession: The Piano Man Project


Oh dear, life's been hectic again and, as usual, then I tend to neglect my Fridays. But not this time!!!! Even with me being in lovely Dublin *waves excitedly*, I still managed to sneak in a cheeky little post.

Usually my weekly obsession catches a book right before its publication date but this time you can say I'm almost late to the party. It's a book I have already read and reviewed. It's a book I have LOVED and immediately pre-ordered after having devoured my Netgalley ARC, it's a story that shot straight to my 2015 favourites. Have you guessed it yet?

It's The Piano Man Project by Kat French!




Finding love isn’t always black and white…

You: kind, piano-playing sex god
Me: hopelessly romantic charity shop manager

Honeysuckle Jones has a problem, and her best friends Nell and Tash are on a mission to help her solve it. She needs a man – a caring, intelligent, funny man. But most importantly, a man who’s good with his hands…

Luckily Honey’s new neighbour – moody, antisocial ex-chef Hal – fails on almost every count. Even though the chemistry between them is electric, he’s obviously wrong for her in every way.

But when Honey discovers the devastating reason for his moods she decides to give him another chance. And discovers that the best songs aren’t always in tune…

A hilarious, feel-good, sexy romantic comedy for fans of Lucy Diamond, Paige Toon and Giovanna Fletcher.


Get it on:
- Amazon UK paperback | e-book
- Amazon US paperback | e-book
- The Book Depository


What about me?

Oh my! This book! A month after finishing it and it's still playing on my mind! I still think of it fondly at any given moment and I just really, really, really want to read it over and over and over again and shove it in other people's faces, forcing them to read it too!
I loved it so much that I immediately decided I wanted to share it and even did a giveaway a few weeks ago.

From the moment I had pre-ordered this book I was quite impatiently waiting for it to arrive in my mailbox.

Sadly enough, Belgium isn't the fastest country when it comes to receiving book post so it wasn't until this week that I finally received and boy, was I excited!

Seriously though, if you read one book this summer, or year, or lifetime, I'm recommending you this one. Right after I made you read Me Before You, I'm making you read this one! That's how high it's landed in my top 5!

If you're still not convinced then maybe my review will.

Comments