Weekly Obsession: This Chick Reads


It's been an interesting week. It's been filled with creative projects and all of them involve This Chick Reads. It's almost impossible not to make her my weekly obsession as she's literally been what I have been completely obsessed with for an entire week.

This Chick Reads is one of my favourite book blogs out there and you should definitely go and have a look around: http://thischickreads.com/. There's so many books and reviews that you'll lose many reading hours, checking out the different reviews.

While you're there, have a look at the new banner and logo because those are my making ^^
It's what I have been working on this week, what Ana and I spent e-mailing back and forth for, it's what I strained my eyes for. I have been helping my lovely friend with her new look and it is such an exciting project, this girl is spilling over with awesome ideas and I'm very eager to find out which ones she'll be putting into practice.

Find out with me and follow Ana on twitter: https://twitter.com/thischickreads



Comments