A BOOK HAUL VIDEO


In my adventure of book blogging, surely a book haul video couldn't be left out.
Turns out that I happened to recently have bought books only just this month. I know, shocker!

Here we go (and with that I am also introducing a new page on my blog: Video Corner).

A video in which I quickly discuss temporary insanity and BOOKS. Twelve of them!



A quick list of the books I bought:
1. These Broken stars - Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner
2. Legend - Marie Lu
3. The Bane Chronicles - Cassandra Clare, Sarah Rees Brennan & Maureen Johnson
4. Peter Pan - J.M. Barrie
5. Alice's adventures in Wonderland - Lewis Caroll
6. What a girl wants - Lindsey Kelk
7. Christmas at the cupcake cafe - Jenny Colgan
8. The Miniaturist - Jessie Burton
9. Panic - Lauren Oliver
10. Thirteen - Tom Hoyle
11. Gone girl - Gillian Flynn
12. The Pointless Book - Alfie Deyes

Comments