The Valentine's Day Book Tag

Valentine's Day Book Tag:
1. Favorite Couple Ever - You want to have their relationship!
Tough question...
I heart ... series by Lindsey Kelk
I totally adore Angela/Alex's relationship.

My favourite couple ever however is Clary/Jace in The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare, though not sure I'd want to have the relationship they share at moments :')

2. Relationship that never happened - You wanted them to get together but they never did. :-(

Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
(this relationship could classify under another question too)
I'm going to refrain from using names as I don't want to spoil too much.
But read this book! It is stunning!

3. Your crush - ANY character!
Well...the question kind of says it all. ANY character.
Boys in books are so much better and every charming, attractively written, witty or, simply, male character is one of my crushes. I can not begin to start writing down all of them or which one is my favourite as it would almost be impossible!

4. Worst Relationship - A couple you wanted to break up because the character was awful/deceitful/abusive/etc.
Pear shaped by Stella Newman.
Sophie/James.
Oh James annoyed me so much. Every time he appeared I just wanted to punch his face.

5. Your Favorite Love Triangle

The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare
Will/Jem/Tessa (not sure if everyone would classify it as a love triangle but I'll take my chances).
These three characters will cling on your soul and you'll find yourself torn in making a decision. The love between all three characters for one another is incredibly strong. You might find yourself routing for a certain outcome but I can guarantee you that pride, honour, trust and love are great factors in this relationship.

6. Your Favorite Tragic Love Story - A couple whose relationship was cut tragically short.
Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
Lou/Will.
The relationship is intense, complicated and dedicated. It will make your heart melt and break at the same time and everything about this is just beautiful. You will cry oceans and will be left unsure and hopeful about the outcome all the way until it's revelation.


7. What book would you choose to be your Valentine??

Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
Simply because this book is what I am currently reading and I am just very curious to find out what's going to happen. So, with my last question answered, today shall be spend by reading!
There are little other options that seem a better way to spend this Valentine!

Comments