Weekly Obsession: Tied Up With Love


Welcome to a new weekly feature on this blog!


Weekly Obsession

This page will put a book or goodie in the spotlight that has been the buzz of the week on my social mediums!

It will mainly be featuring books though it might occur that every once in a while something else makes an appearance. Let's start of this new feature with a book the internet has gone crazy for.



This first week was and is entirely devoted to 'Tied Up With Love' by Holly Martin (writing as Amelia Thorne).
Released only on Valentine's Day already the talk of the week.
Twitter has been going crazy about this novel.
The cover looks beautiful and has received great reviews so far.
If twitter were one of those old village markets where an entire town gossiped about the same subject. You know, like Belle was the constant talk of the town in Beauty & The Beast? Tied Up With Love would be Belle. Only in this case the old village exists out of a platform of book enthusiasts and the gossip is much more positive.


You can find a selection of reviews on the following book blogs:
M's bookshelf
Chicks that read
Aven Ellis where she also shares the first chapter
Crooks on Books
The love of a good book
+ so many more. But they all have one thing in common. Each and every one of them marvel at how good the book is.

You can also find an interview with the author on Erin's Choice blog





‘We’re from KMW. Do exactly as you’re told and you won’t get hurt...'

Being grabbed off the street, blind folded, tied up and thrown into a van was not what Izzy expected to happen when she stepped out the door that morning. But when an accidental kidnapping at the hands of the sexy Ethan Chase and his 'Kidnap My Wife' sexual fantasy business leads to just that, Izzy seizes the chance to turn her misfortune into a brilliant new job opportunity…
Since then, life has been one big tangle of new client meetings, fake kidnapping pick-ups, and handling the temperamental, but drop dead gorgeous 'bad boy' Mr Chase. But, as liberating as being tied up in Ethan's life is, Izzy knows the time is fast approaching when she must make some decisions and take charge of her future. The only question is: will Ethan allow himself to be a part of it?



What about me?
I bought the e-book version of Tied Up With Love for the bargaining price of 99p!
BARGAIN! I do love buying promising books for a good price.

I've not started this book yet as I am currently reading The Night Circus, editing my own book and doing other small projects but I can not wait to start reading this one!

I like the idea of the story and a strong male character (who doesn't). I'm sure I'll fancy the pants off of him and will be routing for Izzy.

I have a feeling that if you find me reading this book in public I'll be crying with laughter or yelling at the characters. Both of which are a good sign.




Comments